Several areas of the Malabrigo coast are protected marine life sanctuaries which makes it a perfect place for snorkeling and scuba diving. Another view to captivate your soul is the century-old Punta Malabrigo Lighthouse, just a 15-minute hike up a cliff which rewards a spectacular view of the ocean.
The ambiance in the resort is serene and homey. Shady trees are abundant with hammocks in between where you can enjoy a good book or simply take a nap.
The beach front is very clean and very well maintained. There are 5 duplex cottages with a choice between air-conditioned and fan rooms.
A recreational place like the Multi-purpose Pavilion with billiard tables and videoke.
Tent pitching is allowed for a minimal fee.
Boat rides and expert fishing guides can be hired easily thru the resort. Sport fishing is a popular activity because 10 to 20 kilograms highly prized “Tanigue” is not an uncommon catch by our guest anglers.
Management allows guests to bring food into the resort. Food catering can also be arranged in advance. The resort can cater from individual to medium size company outings.
1. From SLEX, take STAR Toll Highway
2. Turn at the Exit at Batangas City (approximately 2hr drive from Sucat exit)
3. Turn left going towards City Proper
4. Take the road going to Lobo town (Landmark is Hotel Pontefino – approximately 45 min drive)
5. Upon reaching Lobo town, take road leading to Bo. Malabrigo(approximately 15 min drive)
6. Signs with directions and approximate no. of kilometers to take to Punta Malabrigo Beach Resort will guide you on the way.
See you and have a safe trip!!!!
Call 09165588487/ 09097829630/ 09185590655 for inquiries and reservations.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: Like https://www.facebook.com/pages/Punta-Malabrigo-Beach-Resort/289373744422524