Be part of the 140th Lobo Foundation Anniversary celebration on September 26-27, 2011. Be there and witness the highlight of the event, the declaration of Lobo as the ATIS Capital of the Philippines.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
Day 1 – September 26, 2011 (Monday)
7:00 AM – ALAY LAKAD
9:00 AM – KASALANG BAYAN
7:00 PM – LOBO GOT TALENT (GRAND FINALS)
Day 2 – September 27, 2011 (Tuesday)
7:00 AM – THANKS GIVING MASS
8:30 AM – FLAG RAISING CEREMONY
9:00 AM – LAUNCHING ACTIVITIES: Agro-EcoTourism Industry of Lobo an LOBO as ATIS CAPITAL of the PHILIPPINES
There will also be some competitions like OPEN PHOTO CONTEST and LOGO & TAGLINE MAKING CONTEST.
For the complete details of the photo contest, please click here. For the Logo and Tagline making competition, here’s the complete mechanics:
- The contest is open to all Loboans, except for employees of Municipal Government of Lobo. Loboans are: (1) natural inhabitants/residents of Lobo (2) those who have resided in Lobo for at least six (6) months or (3) those whose grandparents are from Lobo
- Interested Loboans must accomplish and submit this entry form to the Committee’s Secretariat (Ms. Annielyn Adarme at the Mayor’s Office).
- The Logo and Tagline shall encapsulate what Lobo is and what it has to offer as a municipality promoting agro-ecotourism industry. A contestant may submit more than one entry.
- Tagline should be in Tagalog and shall be around seven syllables
- Entries must be printed in 8.5” x 11” bond paper
- Only one entry will be chosen as winner. The winning design will be used as the official logo and tagline of Lobo agro-ecotourism industry and will be exhibited on the occasion of 140th Lobo Foundation Day
- Deadline for submission of entry is on 15 September 2011.
- The decision of judges on 27 September 2011 is final.
- All entries will become property of the LGU of Lobo, Batangas, and the LGU reserves the right to introduce improvements thereon
RELEVANCE TO THE THEME – 35%
ORIGINALITY – 35%
CLARITY – 30%
The winner will receive a cash prize of P5,000.00
To download the entry form please click here.